Sunday 29 November 2009

An Experiment

It's November 29th. Two days ago the satellite muzak thing -- monstrosity, horror, whatever -- at my work, started playing Christmas music, er, oops, sorry, muzak.

I love Christmas (no, really) and i love Christmas music -- in the second week of December, maybe. In November? Nope, i tend to swear (under my breath, of course!) and curse the lot.

OK, here's the experimental part.

I am trying to learn HTML. It's difficult -- especially as the 13-year old down the hall already knows more about it than i do (grrr). But i suppose it's like learning any new language, you're not going to get anywhere until you start to think in it.

Earlier today, i uploaded to Sendspace, "Los Endos" by Patrick Moraz and Ronnie Ciago. Let's see if i can link it HERE

Let me know if it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but
I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

Feel free to surf to my web page continue reading

Anonymous said...

Whats uρ thіs is kinԁ of of оff topiс but I was
wanting to κnoω if blоgs use WYSIWYG eԁitors оr if yоu have tо manually codе ωith HTМL.
ӏ'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My web blog :: Cures For Heartburn ()