Tuesday 29 May 2012

My Day Off!

Quotation of the day ~ P.G. Wodehouse: The unpleasant, acrid smell of burnt poetry.

Hello, faithful reader.  I was in a crappy mood last week, my last post, on my last day off.  Work had really ground me down, or, should i say, the troglodytes i have to work with were really causing me some serious distress..

I'm feeling better today, though.  I watched a great film this afternoon, i.e., that one there to the right. It's loooong -- nearly three hours!  But worth every minute.

Also, Mr Postman delivered to me today the CD "The Band From Rockall" by Calum & Rory MacDonald of Runrig and guess what? It sounds like a Runrig album.

Fab stuff.












Here's this week's playlist:

Judy Collins -- Bohemian
Steeleye Span -- They Called Her Babylon
Wishbone Ash -- There's The Rub
Van Halen -- 5150
Ofra Haza -- Shirey Teyman
John Mayer -- Born And Raised
Kate Bush -- Never For Ever
This Mortal Coil -- Filigree And Shadow
Wishbone Ash -- No Smoke Without Fire
Van der Graaf Generator -- World Record
Various Artists -- Reefer Madness
Joe Bonamassa -- Driving Towards The Daylight
Scrapper Blackwell -- The Virtuoso Guitar Of Scrapper Blackwell
Saga - Saga
The Byrds -- We Have Ignition
The Miracles -- Going To A-Go-Go
Keane -- Strangeland
Joe Bonamassa -- Driving Towards The Daylight
Chicago -- The Very Best Of Chicago, disc one
Keane -- Strangeland
Joe Bonamassa -- Driving Towards The Daylight
The Faces -- Five Guys Walked Into A Bar (disc one)
Ian Anderson -- Thick As A Brick 2
Dweezil Zappa -- Automatic
Keane -- Perfect Symmetry
Home -- A Pause For A Hoarse Horse

No comments: