Monday 17 October 2016

KSHE Klassics, Oct. 16, 2016


Quotation du jour: Bob Dylan ~ I consider myself a poet first and a musician second. I live like a poet and I'll die like a poet. (This week, Bob Dylan was awarded the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature.)

 



There was a certain amount of panic here at Spriggs Towers this morning, when my computer froze shortly before the program began. I waited, and waited, and then decided to panic. I rebooted and Windows wouldn't load. Not good. I re-rebooted and, whew, it worked. My week was saved!

Icehouse -- Electric Blue
Joe Walsh -- Meadows
Tycoon -- Such A Woman
Jethro Tull -- Teacher
The Babys -- Everytime I Think Of You
The Grateful Dead -- One More Saturday Night
Slade -- Get Down And Get With It
City Boy -- Cigarettes
Couchois -- Roll The Dice
Loggins & Messina -- Back To Georgia
Steve Hackett -- Narnia
Stingray -- The Man In My Shoes
Blue Cheer -- Summertime Blues
Ambrosia -- Holdin' On To Yesterday
Jefferson Starship -- Miracles
Deep Purple -- Space Truckin'
The Fixx -- Red Skies
Billy Joel -- Rootbeer Rag
Free -- Wishing Well
Todd Rundgren -- Can We Still Be Friends?
Zebra -- Tell Me What You Want
The Moody Blues -- Legend Of A Mind
Thin Lizzy -- Romeo And The Lonely Girl
John Mayall -- Room To Move
Steely Dan -- Kid Charlemagne
UFO -- Doctor, Doctor
Crawler -- Sail On
Rare Earth -- I Just Want To Celebrate
Fleetwood Mac -- World Turning
Santana -- Samba Pa Ti
Alvin Lee & Mylon Lefevre -- So Sad (No Love Of His Own)
Climax Blues Band -- Using The Power
Little Feat -- Feats Don't Fail Me Now
Kansas -- What's On My Mind
Creedence Clearwater Revival -- Green River
The Stabilizers -- One Simple Thing
Supertramp -- Poor Boy
Traffic -- The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys
Sammy Hagar -- (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay

And my own personal playlist for the week:

Dan Fogelberg -- High Country Snows
Dan Fogelberg -- Greetings From The West (DVD)
The Beatles -- Beatles For Sale
Def Leppard -- Yeah!
Joni Mitchell -- Wild Things Run Fast
John Fogerty -- Blue Moon Swamp
Ivie Anderson -- I Got It Good And That Ain't Bad!
Donald Fagen -- The Nightfly
Sloan -- The Double Cross
Happy Rhodes -- Many Worlds Are Born Tonight
Al Stewart -- Year Of The Cat
Brand X -- A History: 1976-1980
Buddy Guy -- Heavy Love
Bob Dylan -- Live At The Gaslight 1962
Fairport Convention -- Who Knows Where The Time Goes?
Saga -- Images At Twilight
The Mamas And The Papas -- 16 Of Their Greatest Hits
Oysterband -- Here I Stand
Steve Howe -- Portraits Of Bob Dylan
The Chieftains -- The Ballad Of The Irish Horse
Jeff Beck -- Loud Hailer
Survivor -- Vital Signs
Dan Fogelberg -- Captured Angel

No comments: