Sunday 1 October 2017

The KSHE Klassics Show, October 1st, 2017

Quotation du jour: Albert Einstein ~ If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.

Now, that's more like it! After last Sunday's horrendous listening experience, a nightmare of both laptop (hardware) and connection problems, today's experience was as smooth as a baby's bum. I called my man Bryan at tech support on Monday and he suggested i do something and it made my connection rock solid. Give the man a medal -- i've been having connection problems off and on for years, and no one had ever mentioned his solution before. I wonder why?

And it was an excellent program today -- guess life is worth living after all.

One of my favourite album covers of all time:




















Badfinger -- Day After Day
Kansas -- Miracles Out Of Nowhere
Alice Cooper Billion Dollar Babies
Steely Dan -- Deacon Blues
Supertramp -- Bloody Well Right
April Wine -- Like A Lover, Like A Song
Tony Carey -- A Fine, Fine Day
The James Gang -- Midnight Man
Spooky Tooth -- Cotton Growin' Man
Poco -- You Better Think Twice
Tom Petty -- Listen To Her Heart
Lake -- Between The Lines
Ten Years After -- I'd Love To Change The World
John Mellencamp -- Hot Night In A Cold Town
Brownsville Station -- (The) Martian Boogie
Bob Dylan -- Positively 4th Street
Lighthouse -- One Fine Morning
Journey -- On A Saturday Night
Bruce Springsteen -- Kitty's Back
Creedence Clearwater Revival -- Green River
Bob Seger -- Turn The Page
Starcastle -- Lady Of The Lake
Black Oak Arkansas -- Jim Dandy
Stingray -- The Man In My Shoes
Rare Earth -- I Just Want To Celebrate
Little Feat -- Time Loves A Hero
Yes -- Yours Is No Disgrace
Emerson, Lake & Palmer -- Hoedown
The Ozark Mountain Daredevils -- Chicken Train
The Rolling Stones -- When The Whip Comes Down
Ian MacLagan -- Little Troublemaker
Stillwater -- I Reserve The Right
String Driven Thing -- Circus
Traffic -- Rock & Roll Stew
Wet Willie -- Keep On Smilin'

Here's what I persecuted the neighbours with this week:

Idjah Hadidjah – Tonggeret
Ashley Hutchings – By Gloucester Docks I Sat Down And Wept
Waterson:Carthy – Holy Heathens And The Old Green Man
Planxty – Old Hag You Have Killed Me
Van der Graaf Generator – Do Not Disturb
Emerson, Lake & Palmer – Trilogy
Tori Amos – Little Earthquakes
George Harrison – Best Of Dark Horse 1976 – 1989
Kathleen Edwards – Back To Me
Talk Talk – Spirit Of Eden
Survivor – Vital Signs
Yes – Going For The One
Jethro Tull – A Passion Play
Buddy Guy – Bring 'Em In
Dan Fogelberg – The Wild Places
Rockpile – Seconds Of Pleasure
ABBA – The Visitors
Ian Anderson – Thick As A Brick 2
The Beatles – Let It Be
Paula Cole – This Bright Red Feeling
Seether – Poison The Parish
Steeleye Span – Dodgy Bastards
Don Henley – The End Of The Innocence

No comments: