Sunday 19 April 2009

It's Not Just Me







I had a very good reason for calling this “It’s Not Just Me.” Unfortunately, I came up the the title two weeks ago, wrote nothing down, and now I can’t remember ….

The fact is, i lead a very unexciting life. I'm not complaining, it suits me well. But it's not the stuff dreams are made on -- or the stuff that superblogs are made on, either, for the matter of that.

So here's a bunch of movie posters, the films i've watched since my last post.

I watched, yes i did, "A Quantum Of Solace" for the second time in a few weeks. I thought, the first time, that there were gaping plot holes and i wanted to see it again to try to clear it up a bit. But i couldn't. Oh, noes! James Bond films are too complex for me.

And i bought the new Jeff Beck DVD on Friday -- haven't watched it yet, though.....

No comments: