Friday 13 November 2009

AAARGH! Etc. (plus Rory)


https://download.yousendit.com/ZW9ES3dtcWZrWS9IRGc9PQ

That's the link for "Going To My Hometown" by Rory, from the Cowtown bootleg -- but you only have six days, instead of your usual seven, because i couldn't post yesterday. My computer probs continue....

Everything seemed ok, so maybe this is a new problem? I dunno, but Windows Explorer keeps crashing and the only way to solve it has been to reboot. It's apparently my DivX player that's been causing the crashes, so i have just uninstalled it (although an online forum i looked at suggested that i might have a trojan). (I tried to run Ad-Aware last night but it stalled.)

My next computer will run Linux, this Windows nonsense is giving me (even more) grey hair.

Watched "Burn After Reading" last night (for the 3rd or 4th time). Love that film!

No comments: