Tuesday 3 April 2012

Odds 'N' Sods Newsworld

Quotation du jour -- Louis MacNeice: The glass is falling hour by hour, the glass will fall for ever, But if you break the bloody glass you won't hold up the weather.

Oh, oops, i forgot to post my playlist last time, and i know how fascinated you all are, so here's what i've been listening to:

Saturday: Rush, "Roll The Bones," Neverending White Lights, "Act 1"

Sunday: Kate Bush, "Live At Manchester Apollo" (disc one and disc two)

Monday: Kate Bush, "Live At Manchester Apollo" (disc two again!), Kathryn Tickell, "Common Ground"

Interesting, i was just looking at the geostats for my last post, the Kate Bush extravaganza, and the country from which i've had the third most visitors so far (after the U.S.A. and Canada) was The Ukraine.  Weird.  Must be a Google anomaly.

I watched this film last week:

Not my sort of thing really.  My interest in gay politics is even less than my interest in politics in general.  But!

This is a film that transcends such categories and it is above all a human drama and wonderful indeed.

No comments: