Monday 2 October 2017

USPS Revisited

I posted a few weeks ago (https://spriggsblog.blogspot.ca/2017/09/usps.html) about the United States Postal Service and their lousy performance record in shipping to Canada -- it really is beyond my comprehension why it should take a package coming from Illinois or Missouri eight weeks to arrive (which is the norm) when packages coming from Holland arrive in less than a fortnight.

I may have to reconsider. A couple of weeks ago, i ordered a 2018 St Louis calendar from a place in Georgia and i was expecting it at the end of October, yet it arrived on Friday.

I still can't forgive them for delivering the Christmas Cards i ordered last year, at the end of October, at the end of December, i.e., after Christmas.

I know, First World problems....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S why I didn't get a Christmas card from you last year. I was wondering.

Freg said...

Well, my dear Anon, if i knew who you were and where you lived, i could have sent a card with a cardinal on it....