Wednesday 27 April 2022

KSHE KLASSICS, MARCH 6, 2022

Reston, Virginia again Wings – Magneto And Titanium Man Grinderswitch – Higher Ground Procol Harum – A Whiter Shade Of Pale (tribute to Gary Brooker, R.I.P.) Slade – Get Dowm Get With It Deep Purple – Highway Star Blind Faith – Had To Cry Today U2 – I Will Follow Russ Ballard – Voices String Driven Thing – Circus Pete Townshend – A Little Is Enough Robin Trower – I'm Out To Get You Sniff 'n' The Tears –Driver's Seat Planet P – Why Me Gary Wright – Blind Feeling Ted Nugent – Papa's Will The Youngbloods – Get Together Gamma – Voyager Nazareth – Holiday Rory Gallagher – Country Mile Rare Bird – Peace Of Mind Roger Daltrey – After The Fire Rod Stewart – Blondes Have More Fun Journey – The Girl Can't Help It Triumvirat – March To The Eternal City Shooting Star – Hollywood Survivor – Poor Man's Son Dan Fogelberg – Illinois David Crosby & Graham Nash – Immigration Man Billy Rankin – Baby Come Back Danny Spanos – Hot Cherrie Mott The Hoople – All The Way From Memphis Bob Welch – Hot Love, Cold World Hooters – All You Zombies Renaissance – Ashes Are Burning The Animals – The House Of The Rising Sun Led Zeppelin – How Many More Times John Lennon – Mind Games Dire Straits – So Far Away And my stuff: Blodwyn Pig – Getting To This Ofra Haza – Queen In Exile Peter Hammill – And Close As This Tyrannosaurus Rex – Unicorn Saga – Worlds Apart Wishbome Ash – Wishbone Four Joan Osborne – Radio Waves Laurie Anderson – Mister Heartbreak Al Green – Greatest Hits Jethro Tull – Benefit Toumani Diabaté – The Mandé Variations Dead Can Dance – Into The Labyrinth Christine McVie – Christine McVie Mike Oldfield – Platinum Propaganda – A Secret Wish Ad Vielle Que Pourra – Ménage à Quatre Ten Years After – The Essential Ten Years After Collection Jane Siberry – The Walking Mama's Pride – Mama's Pride Talk Talk – History Revisited Waterson:Carthy – Broken Ground The Johnstons – The Johnstons Fairport Convention – Jewel In The Crown George & Eileen Monger – The Lilting Banshee Various Artists – Big Blue Ball Patty Griffin – American Kid Marillion – An Hour Before It's Dark King Crimson – Larks' Tongues In Aspic John Kirkpatrick et al. -- Plain Capers Various Artists – New Wave Hits Of The 80s Vol. 6 Altan – Harvest Storm Kate Rusby – The Girl Who Couldn't Fly Todd Rundgren – The Best Of Todd Rundgren

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nevada is back. So is Tinkler and Agatha. The latest Vinyl Detective novel . . . Attack and Decay will be released June 14. It's available for pre-order now should one be so inclined.

Freg said...

Thanks, Anon (if i may be so familiar). I've pre-ordered it.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm . . . see no one has been here in a while. Moved on have you? Not surprised, the weekly recap of what a radio host played was getting a tad boring to say the least.

But in the event you still monitor this blog, letting you know I have another quirky murder-mystery series I think you'd enjoy. In the style of The Vinyl Detective.

Let me know if you're interested.

Freg said...

No, my friend, i haven't exactly "abandoned" the blog, but a number of factors mean that i no longer post to it. Primarily i rarely listen to KSHE any more -- just to Radio Paradise and my own CDs, LPs, MP3s and i'm sure a list of that schtuff would be even more tedious. Secondly there have been vision problems which have made typing difficult -- and reading difficult, too, but i'm always interested in new books. Recommendations are welcome but please, nothing about American politics! Finally the arthritis, while not getting worse, isn't really getting better either and some days i'm pretty immobile. Well, you know how old i am!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes . . . Radio Paradise. I'm sure I don't have to remind you again it was I who introduced you to that wonderful station. I do miss Rebecca though. Her daughter looks hot but these days I only lust for ladies over 45. My how things change.

Hope your vision issue is treatable and that you are taking advantage of the remedy. In the meantime, perhaps audio books would be useful. As it happens, the quirky murder/mystery series I spoke of is available in an MP3 audio format. Here's a link to all three books in the series (to date).

https://audiobookbay.li/?s=thursday+murder+club&cat=undefined%2Cundefined

You'll have to register at the site (it's free) and use a torrent client to download (utorrent is good) but I suspect you're familiar with all this. Let me know if you have issues.

Do I know how old your are? I don't think so. I could guess, but what does it matter. Age, as they say, is just a number. True, I guess, especially when it comes to collecting social security.

Anyway, check out The Thursday Murder Club series. I think you'll enjoy meeting Elizabeth, Joyce, Ron and Ibrahim.

I did.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

Freg said...

You've reminded me several times that it was you who first introduced me to RP. I remember, already!

My vision problem is cataracts and i'm on a waiting list for surgery. ATM i can really only read in natural light -- reading outdoors in sub-zero weather doesn't appeal all that much. Nonetheless i was at my friendly local book store today -- it's next door to my friendly local liquor store -- and picked up a copy of The Thursday Murder Club and added it to the pile.I'll let you know whenever i get to it.